Graduates will master:
- the theory of geosciences
- processes of petroleum generation and migration
- models of hydrocarbon reservoirs and technical aspects of oil and gas production including formation evaluation
- drilling and well management
- separation processes
- production engineering and enhanced oil recovery methods
The graduates are skilled in technical communication, technical and research report writing and oral presentations.
A focus is given to technical competences, management abilities and multidisciplinary skills.
Graduates will find rewarding jobs as:
- employees of companies dedicated to oil and gas exploration and production
- underground gas storage and geothermal energy
- employees of consultant companies
- field-based or laboratory-based professionals in geological surveys and mapping
- research and development experts in the energy sectors.